Wednesday 17 February 2016

My go-to Daytime Outfit

Today I decided to show you what I like to wear on a day to day basis, when wanting to look casual, comfy yet also stylish!

This is an outfit that can be easily adaptable to your preferences and what you think suits you. 

I hope you enjoy this post! 

All outfit details are mentioned below.









Me and my new Pug puppy, see my blog post on my pugs for more!



Outfit laid out with my choice of accessorises 

Outfit details:

Coat: Zara Shearling Oversized jacket. I love this coat so much, I have been wearing it a lot at the moment as it keeps me very warm and I feel goes well with most things! 

Jumper: Topshop. I have been loving turtlenecks out the moment, especially jumpers as they keep me really warm, are super comfortable and at the same time fashionable.

Jeans: Black ripped Topshop Jamie jeans. These jeans are probably one of my most worn pair of jeans, this is because I love the look of them and the fact they go with everything so it is super easy when trying to co-ordinate with your outfit in the morning and makes the process a whole lot quicker.

Shoes: Adidas Superstar. I love these shoes as yet again they are super comfy yet also very in fashion at the moment, and I just find myself always reaching for these whenever deciding what to wear. They are great for any day time occasion, such as shopping or going to a lecture!

Bag: Zara. This bag may be a little small if taking it to a lecture so I would recommend something a bit bigger, but I think it is great for shopping as it is just the right size, and it is nice to have it on your shoulder so your arm does not ache too much! Plus I also love to use it when going out in the evening as I feel it is very versatile and can be dressed up or down.

Watch: Daniel Wellington. I love Daniel Wellington's watches at the moment and think they look super stylish yet classy. I would definitely suggest looking into the brand if you haven't already.

Sunglasses: Rayban Aviators. Recently, the weather has been cold but still sunny so I have often found myself grabbing these when necessary.

This is a look that is extremely adaptable and can be changed depending on what you already have in your wardrobe, I would say the key pieces are:

- Your favourite pair of jeans
- A comfy but stylish jumper/top to match
- A coat/jacket depending on how cold it is where you are
- A comfy pair of shoes (I would suggest trainers)

Let me know what you think below and whether you would like to see anything similar again! I would love to hear about your go to outfits and what you love to wear.

Please follow to keep up to do date with more posts and share it with your friends if you enjoyed!

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© For The Love Of Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig