Saturday 12 March 2016

Farfetch Beauty Wish list and a peak into my makeup bag:

Today I am writing a post all about Farfecth and their lovely new Beauty line, and discussing with you my Top 5 products on their that are currently in my wish list!

If you have not come across Farfetch already you should definitely take a look at their website! I love it because there are such a wide range of products to choose from. For example you can stay up to date with the latest fashion trends by shopping their clothing range, or choose a beautiful handbag from there or a piece of jewellery. And as well as this you can also shop amazing luxury beauty products, including skincare, haircare, makeup and male grooming products. I know right, what can't you get from there?

I think this is such a unique thing as it means you can do all your shopping on one website, rather than having to search a whole load of different ones to get your clothes from one place and beauty products from another.

They have 400 different Boutiques featured on there site giving you plenty of options and making it a lot easier for you. It is perfect that they are all in one place rather than having to going into each of the 400 different stores looking for what you want, which is way too stressful and time consuming, this way you can relax at home and quickly and easily search for the items you want.

They have a lovely selection of the top luxury Beauty products and below I have made a list of my 5 favourite products that are currently in my wish list!

I hope you enjoy and get some shopping inspiration.

Check out the Farfetch Website:

http://www.farfetch.com/uk/shopping/women/items.aspx?ffref=chk_hd_logo


My Farfetch Wish List:


1) Hourglass 'Ambient Lighting Palette':

I have heard numerous amazing things about this product. It includes their best selling colours plus a limited addition shade. I think it would be the perfect thing for me as it is great for achieving that sun kissed glow which I love, plus it looks amazing on camera, what is there not to love?

http://www.farfetch.com/uk/shopping/women/hourglass-ambient-lighting-palette-item-11328772.aspx?storeid=9924&ffref=lp_pic_1_11_



2) Oribe 'Signature Shampoo and Conditioner'

I have always wanted to try this Shampoo and Conditioner as it helps to keep your hair protected and make sure it is in the best condition, making your hair super strong and healthy!

http://www.farfetch.com/uk/shopping/women/oribe-signature-shampoo-item-11211560.aspx?storeid=9924&from=1&ffref=lp_pic_3_3_ 



I have been on the hunt for a good oil and this one seems amazing. It helps reduce the appearance of pores and and improves the appearance of damaged skin. Plus it prevents wrinkles, no harm in starting early right?

http://www.farfetch.com/uk/shopping/women/sunday-riley-luna-sleeping-night-oil-item-11329042.aspx?storeid=9924&from=1&ffref=lp_pic_1_15_





I already have a Shimmering skin perfector from Becca in the colour 'Opal' and absolutely love it which is why I am desperate to expand my collection. I love the creamy consistency of it and the fact it is so amazingly pigmented, it really is a great highlight and I would recommend anyone to try it. This colour looks so pretty, it is a beautiful pearl colour and I feel like it would look amazing on every skin tone.


Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Prsd (Moonstone)

5) Kevin Aucoin 'The Sculpting Powder'

I have heard numerous amazing reviews about this product and so want to try it out for myself. It is supposed to create a natural sculpted look and has brown, grey and red pigments which is a perfect combination for creating that defined shadow.

http://www.farfetch.com/uk/shopping/women/kevyn-aucoin-the-sculpting-powder-item-11212689.aspx?storeid=9924&from=1&ffref=lp_pic_4_8_



Onto the next part of this post I am sharing the contents of my Makeup bag with you, including some of the makeup products that I have currently been loving and have been constantly reaching for.

The contents of my current makeup bag:

Underneath the pictures I have listed all of the products.


The contents of my Makeup Bag





The products in my Makeup Bag:

Makeup Bag: Ted Baker, I love the makeup bags by Ted Baker I think they have some really pretty ones and make a great present.

Brushes: All Real Technique brushes, including powder, blush, contour and gold metals brush. I love these brushes as they are really affordable but also amazing quality! 

Primer: The Body Shop Insta Blur primer. I really like the smooth texture of this primer and love the finish of it. Also it really helps my makeup last all day long which is perfect.

Concealer: Nars creamy concealer. I have been loving using this concealer under the eye at the moment, it gives amazing coverage and looks really natural. Alongside this I use my MAC concealer to over up any spots or blemishes.

Powder/foundation: Mac Studio Fix powder foundation. I love using this for everyday use as it gives the perfect amount of coverage and looks really natural. Plus it is super quick and easy to apply and it feels like you hardly have anything on.

Blush: Nars blush in 'Orgasm': I lightly dip my brush into this blush to give my cheeks a lovely pink flush.

Bronzer: Benefit 'Hula' bronzer. I like to use this to lightly contour my face as I think it is such a perfect shade for that and it still looks very subtle. Then I use my Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar bronze and Glow to warm up by face a little more.

Highlight: Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze and glow. I love this palette for that perfect glow and have found myself reaching for it a lot recently, plus how pretty is the packaging?!

Eyes: Smashbox.....: This palette is great as it has a lovely variety of colours and can be used for a day time look or night. Plus it is great for on the go and traveling as it is very small and compact.

Brows: Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Pomade in 'Dark Brown'. I love this product for feeling in my brows and can always rely on it to give the me the look I like. 

Mascara: Benefit Falsies Mascara. This mascara is perfect for making your lashes look super long and curled and is one I have been reaching for a lot lately.

Lips: MAC Lipstick in 'Faux'. This is a really pretty pretty pinky/brown nude shade and suits pretty much every makeup look. I find you can easily wear it during the day and night.

I hope you have enjoyed this post and have now got some makeup inspiration on your wish list!

Let me know in the comments some of the products that are on your wish list and well as ones that are in your current makeup bag that you have been loving!

Thank you for reading, don't forget to share and follow for more.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© For The Love Of Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig